Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review~ Deceptions by Kimberly Readnour

Deceptions Deceptions by Kimberly Readnour
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Deceptions is book 2 of the Mystical Encounter Series. It picks up right where book 1 left us at and continues with the story and the same gang of people. The visions gets more intense and costly in this installment though. We have heartbreak, new love, deception (obviously), and forgiveness. The emotions in this book are everywhere and oh boy does Kimberly Readnour make sure that you feel every single one of them as well! I can't count how many times my eyes teared up or my heart was pounding with nervous energy. Things do work out, some in surprising ways and others the way that I hoped they would. Of course, there's a huge kicker as well that has me starting book 3 immediately!! 5 STARS

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment