Sunday, September 6, 2015

Review~ Forced Autonomy, Phase 1 by Lila Felix

Forced Autonomy, Phase 1 Forced Autonomy, Phase 1 by Lila Felix
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book 1 in the serial Forced Autonomy an it's pretty good. The world has been flipped on its head and now is a place that is unrecognizable. We meet Petra as she gets a second chance at life. Things are not always what they seem in this world though. Petra meets someone from her past and at first I was excited...I'm not sure what's going on now. Law is great! There's something about Petra that Law craves like never before. The writing in Forced Autonomy is pretty decent. I did find some typos but nothing so bad that it takes you from the book. There is a pretty darn huge cliffhanger at the end though! Good thing that I already have the next books! 3.5 STARS

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment