Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review: Forced Autonomy, Phase 3 by Lila Felix

Forced Autonomy, Phase 3 Forced Autonomy, Phase 3 by Lila Felix
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok, here we are at book 3 and oh boy how things have changed! Petra, Law, Creek, Lauren, Leah, and Shep have some BIG issues that come up in this installment. If we thought things were a bit shady in Phase 2, I was taken aback with the new information I received in Phase 3. Things have taken a new turn and are getting really interesting! Again though, there were some smaller editing errors. The errors aren't anything that will make you stop reading, just annoying to me. I hope that Lila Felix can have an editor run through the books or a beat reader to help her with these. Despite the errors, this installment is definitely a 4 STAR book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment