Saturday, July 11, 2015

Release & Review~Scent of Musk by K.C. Royale



The Scent of Musk 
By KC Royale 
Release Date : July 5, 2015


SYNOPSIS

Two guys. One woman. She is attracted to both, but in two totally different ways. With one guy there is this magnetic pull to him, an intense physical attraction she can't control. The physical connection with this guy is so strong, that just a look or a touch from him, and she's in a trance of lust. But with the other guy, she feels safe, maybe for the first time in her life, with any man. There is this warmth with him, that she hasn't felt since... forever. The emotional connection with this one guy, renders her speechless. 
Susan’s life has always been complicated, ever since she lost the last member of her family, a few years ago. She’s had a hard time dealing with her loss, and how alone she secretly felt in this huge world. Taking life one day at a time, in work and in finding love, was her new motto. But one day she meets a man named Charleston Grayson, who challenges her and manages to help her to feel again. She can’t stop thinking about him, no matter how much she tries to fight it. Until she reluctantly agrees to a be wing-man for her best friend's blind date, where her friend's date brings a wing-man of his very own. Susan somehow finds herself emotionally drawn to this man, almost immediately. A man named Simon Parker.

EXCERPT

“Excuse me, I’m Ms. Parker,” I stated, as he stood and turned around and smiled at me.
“I know who you are baby, and you look lovely,” Charles said, as his eyes trialed down my body appreciatively. “How’s your day going?” he asks. I was frozen solid, not able to move, breathe or blink. He then placed his hand around my waist and brought his lips to mine and kissed me twice, while humming his appreciation against my lips.

“You taste so sweet baby, please sit I need to talk to you for a minute.” He pulled out my chair for me to sit down and I damned near fell into the chair. I take a small sip of my coffee while placing my pad and pen on the table, feeling and probably looking baffled.


MY THOUGHTS

I was so lucky to receive a copy of this book and read it before release. With it being the first book in a new series, I was unsure of how it was going to go just like I am when I begin any new series. I had no need to worry though with Scent of Musk...it was wonderful! I felt like I was right there in the elevator, the coffee shop, the luxurious apartment, and the restaurant. I love it when an author can pull me into a book so thoroughly. K.C. Royale did just that too. I was dragged in and wasn't let go until the very end, wish by the way ends on a cliffhanger (just to warn you). When I did get to the end, I was thrown out of the book long before I was ready to leave! Even though the book ends on a cliffhanger, I was very pleased with it and will definitely be reading it again when the release for the next one gets a bit closer! A full 5 STARS!

SEE THE TRAILER



ONE-CLICK


MEET THE AUTHOR

KC Royale started writing at the tender age of nine years old. Being the only girl in a house with four brothers, she used writing as a way to occupy her time. Her curiosity grew into her creating poems and short stories in various genres, which then grew into a love of writing all types of stories. Having grown up in the Washington Metropolitan Area, she got a lot of her inspiration from life, love and nature. She currently lives in Maryland with her family and her ever present laptop. When she is not writing she enjoys watching movies, theater, cooking, traveling, and listening to soft rock music. She is also an avid reader who enjoys a good romance, erotica or thriller novel to pass the time. 


WHERE TO FIND HER





No comments:

Post a Comment